п»їBUS 200 Business Management
September 6, 2014
Assignment #1 - Read Circumstance 1 on page 645 and answer questions 1-5
1) How would Hennessy's qualifications prepare him for beginning a business? What entrepreneurial attributes does he embody? To be a professional staff member who usually need clean clothes and with no time to do laundry by himself, I assume that those requirements made him start to think about to starting his individual business. Hennessy had at that time commitment and determination, management, opportunity passion and determination to excel.
2) What were Hennessy's entrepreneurial motivations for founding Dash Locker room? First of all Personal Fulfillment. For certain, the second was Personal Pleasure. The Freedom was a outcome and further Economical Rewards.
3) What type of entrepreneurial opportunity performed Hennessy identify, and how would he capitalize on these opportunities? Monetarily attractive and timely option based on the hard-working New Yorkers necessities of getting dry-cleaning to serve these people anytime, anywhere with a fair price.
4) Describe Dash Locker's development potential.
The business enterprise maintains strong growth potential, as lockers have the potential to be installed everywhere, considering for instance , apartment complexes, gyms, and parking reduit.
5) Illustrate Dash Locker's competitive benefit.
Services just like shoe shining and delivery are some competitive advantages via Dash Locker room. Also, the social quest to employ green, earth-friendly technology in this operation count a whole lot.